I know, I know…it’s been too long. I have been a terrible blogger, but I aim to make it my New Year’s Resolution to be better this year. Yeah, I know – it’s July. I am late on my resolution as well.
Speaking of late – I was thinking it would be a great idea for all of our bride’s to put together a last minute check list of reminder’s to help with some of those final details, so here it is:
1. Check in with your vendors – make sure you have all the details ironed out with the vendors. Finalize that menu and guest count, make a flower change for your MOH, pick out the perfect picture spot with your photographer.
2. Make final payment to your vendors – it’s too stressful to have to remember who you paid on your wedding day. And who would want to? Enjoy your moment. Get the checks out a few weeks in advance.
3. Create tip envelopes – have these prepared in advance, with names of the vendors and put the groom in charge of getting these delivered. Again, you are the queen today, you don’t need the added stress.
4. Pack for your honeymoon early – this is your time to enjoy being Mrs. Make sure you have everything you need ready to go including passports!
5. Have your wedding items in place prior to your wedding – bring A La Carte (alacarteparties.com) your favors, place cards, toasting glasses. We will take care of it all for you!
6. Create a day of schedule – A La Carte (alacarteparties.com) has some great samples and can help you work through all these planning details. It’s important to be organized!
7. Make your guests feel loved – I know, it’s all about you, right? But doing the right thing by your guests will create an atmosphere of love for your wedding. Welcome gifts are still in.
8. Nominate a gift caretaker – Someone who can grab all the gifts and cards. A La Carte (alacarteparties.com) will work with that person to ensure safe delivery.
9. Don’t go hungry – It is the moment of your life! Enjoy it, but don’t forget to eat (don’t worry, A La Carte won’t let you), eat a healthy breakfast and let us serve you the remainder of the day.
10. Pack an emergency kit – you never know when you will need a safety pin from a tear in your dress from kicking up your heels.
11. Baskets for the bathrooms – are a must. Share special toiletries for the guests. This says love!
12. Don’t forget to enjoy your day! It is about you, you are the queen – take advantage, breathe and enjoy it. Don’t be afraid to ask for anything you need or want. A La Carte (alacarteparties.com) is honored to be a part of this joyous moment in your life – we aim to make it shine!